Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Unban Request for false Cheating
Steam Name: Dale

Steam I.D: STEAM_0:1:67161159

Who banned you: Nullify

Reason for ban: Suspected Cheating

Reason for Admins to unban you: I can honestly tell you that I wasn't cheating, in the video I flicked to the wall because I thought the object on the wall was a hiding prop but after a couple of shots I realized it was a part of the map.

(Optional) Extra details/information: I was Ghosting hardcore me and my friend thought alot of the people on the server were already ghosting to each other even though we had absolutely no proof, so we went with the mindset of "can't beat 'em join 'em". I can't excuse my behavior in the past nor do I expect my unban request to be seriously considered, based off how quickly I was banned with such little evidence. I would like the record to only be clarified with what truly happened and not what people hastily reported me for.
So did you just admit to ghosting? Smh my head
[Image: unknown.png]
I'd have to see the evidence but admitting to ghosting when you were suspected of cheating is definitely a first for me, and a 200 IQ move tbh

+1 reduction if true
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...?tid=17662 Original ban request.
Going through it again the flicks are incredibly sus but might not be enough to ban for hacking
[Image: image.png]
FREE DALE  Angel
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
eh.

not conclusive for cheats. Looks sus, but its thee separate instances without enough to say "without a doubt".

that being said, ghosting is bad, especially when you know its against the rules.

But also, its been a long time.

?reduction IG?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
So you had previously been banned for ghosting (First ban/listing) but I really don't see anything indicative of cheating. Although you shouldn't be ghosting to begin with and if you ghost efficiently enough it can pass for hacking but it really just looks like it took you forever to follow instructions. 

The second ban for ghosting is a two week ban which can be considered served at this point with interest. 

I will tell you if you ghost again you will be perma'd and your appeal probably won't be considered for a while. 

Unban accepted.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]