Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban iraqihoodclips
Offender's Name: iraqihoodclips

Offender's SteamID: STEAM_0:0:452707164

Potential Witnesses: guts, PandaInPants, (Not Shaye) Widsquard.

Reason to Ban: Targetted harassment/rdm/micspam

Proof:I don't have proof of micspam because I muted him, but I do have photos of him circumventing a gag by spamming the ingame prompts and harassing a specific player (Guts)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah his targeted harassment was excessive. It was starting to annoy tf out of me!

+1
i was there and kept asking really bait-y questions like "do you think trans women are real women" and "would you rather get paid to be gay or get paid to be trans", unfortunately didnt get a clip. but yeah he was harassing guts pretty hard, had to be gagged and muted like 5 times, def not someone i wanna see back on the server
[Image: kirby.gif]
Hi, I was also there for this unfortunate incident and agree with everyone here that Iraqhoodclips was indeed target bullying our friend guts, I do hope something can be done about this unjust situation. Thank you =)
Player has been issued a 2 point warn for chat spam and a 8 point warn for harassment. If anyone has any further evidence, please show a mod on discord. Player will be banned for 1 week. Thank you for the ban request!
Punishment has been increased to a permanent ban after receiving evidence of Mass RDM. Thank you everyone!