Offender's SteamID: STEAM_1:0:442524959

What Server(s): Murder server

Offender's Rank: Trusted

What They Did: kicked me multiple times for having a disagreement with her

When They Did It: Today

Potential Witnesses: Dragon

Proof: https://youtu.be/w4uTcvMi1EI

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The video edits out a lot of context. Do you have any footage of what happened before you started talking with the other person that led to the conversation shown?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Out of context clips for dinner again, honey?
Will wait till mystical shows her evidence to vote.
[Image: image.png]
Mystical's Steam ID is STEAM_0:0:442524959

There's missing context before your video. She's not the one to abuse her powers. -1 until more evidence is provided. 
???????? ??????
While I am not Murder staff, so have no say in this at all. I do know you were kicked 3 times before the kick in your video. Not sure about any of the context since I wasn't on the server but I know server staff (on any of the servers) don't kick someone for no reason.
Hello there! I am indeed the Murder admin.

I take abuse threads seriously, and while I was not on when the alleged abuse happened, I am the person who placed the 3-day ban against you for the evasion (which I can confirm via logs).

I looked at your video and, to be honest, it gave me literally nothing to work with. It starts WAY before any of the previous actions took place and is missing all of the context. if you'd like me to consider this abuse thread, please post the full UNEDITED video instead. Unless I can see the entire situation, I cannot and will not take any action against our staff member.

Thank you!

I also edited your post so it's easier on the eyes, and I also corrected the Steam ID.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
When you joined the game, you started complaining about the game and when I replied you started making sexiest comments, so I round gaged you and you continued in chat and that's where I muted you. When ungaged/muted you continued making the same comments, so I proceeded to map gag/mute. and you continued throughout the next map which got you gaged/muted again and that's when I kicked you because you wouldn't stop making the comments. 

You also were targeting me for being a female with power. and never targeted the other female that was on the server so that is considered staff harassment as well as mentioned before the sexist comments.

there are two eyewitnesses that can back me up. 

StrenuousSpider 

SanrioBaby

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

[Image: 5aae1d868cbecbd21faa9756bb2d7314.jpg]

MysticalElfWarrior
From what I understand the staff member Mistics recording did not work. Unless someone has a full recording of the situation, witch is looking unlikely, then all punishments in this situation should be dropped & let go of for now, & the technical error should be addressed behind the scenes to prevent the mistake from happening again. This doesn't happen very often & will be keep in mind if it happens again in the future.

All-in-all I would recommend taking this as a opportunity to have a clean slate & just go back to having fun on the server. This doesn't include bickering about punishments you or anyone else receives by the way people want to talk about literally anything else, just wanted to make that last part clear.

+1 for unban (if not already expired) & to please follow the rules.

After seeing the way you responded to the situation at hand I am going to retract what I said about lifting the the day ban as you clearly need a moment to chill. I still stand by everything I said, but there's no need to get sexist wen upset. Calm down bro.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
eh, you target harass another player, get punished, evade your punishment like you are trying out for GTA, but get caught and punished.

no reason for unban. honestly that kinda shit (that I am seeing just in text log) is pretty bad ngl.

dont be sexist? its garrys mod for heavens sake.

also its a three day ban. its not permanent. sit it out, reflect, and come back better.  IMHO, coming back immediately will spell trouble for you.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
With the evidence currently presented, I am unable to find any abuse by our staff member. It’s apparent by your in-game sexist and toxic comments that you were indeed becoming a problem, and that your three day ban for them, and your punishment evasion, was warranted. Without that context, and with your ban now expired, I am considering this matter closed. If you do have the full video of the situation, or any questions, please reach out to me directly via discord. Thank you.
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg]