Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Spamming slurs while changing names repeatedly
Offender's Name & Steam ID: 
jayreed215 (STEAM_0:1:504833009)
Aksel.yoder (STEAM_0:0:207886914)
dameskins (STEAM_0:0:0) - side note I found them not having a normal SteamID32 weird, so I found their link to their SteamID64 here--  https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198223149048

Potential Witnesses: Medical_Crab (STEAM_0:0:53050520)

Reason to Ban: Spamming slurs, changing names to evade kick/ban to innocent players names in order to get them kicked, troll group

Proof: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K25_fRO15s0

Other: (Optional) Just wanted to add the spamming went on for a little while before I hit record, so I was kicking them alone. Then the witness I stated Medical_Crab got on and started helping me until I can get staff on the server. Fortunately enough by the time I got someone to help, they gave up after being spam kicked repeatedly. Figured I'd make the report to avoid them causing issues like this in the future.
Btw Dameskins SteamID32 is STEAM_0:0:131441660
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
All the correct IDs are

Kota / jayreed215 / aksel.yoder / HARRYX / dameskins / shrekgobrrrrr (STEAM_0:0:141281681)

Now you may be wondering why there is a bunch of names & one steam ID.
Well you see this was all one user with a program that rapidly changes there name to be the same as others on the server.

I get this may have side blinded you a bit, since even @chibill did not pick up on this, but you got to be careful. you just muted and kick a bunch of people who had nothing to do with this & before you ask, yes I did check to make sure that is what you did.

[Image: image.png]

Thank you for trying to be helpful anyway, as even some staff we have had around for a bit now have never had to deal with something like this & it will serve as a good exempla for them.

User is permanently Banned for spamming F slurs & trying to get others punished for there actions.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]