ban appeal - hector
Ingame Name: hector

SteamID: 76561199087750972

Who Banned You: City

Reason For Ban: Mass RDM

Length of Ban: Forever

Reason for Admins to Unban: a bunch of guys were bullying me and kicking me and instakilling me every round so i lashed out and
the minute i defend myself i get banned. I know i shouldnt have mass rdmed in anger, and i swear i'll stop doing that if i get unbanned. I tried reporting but there were no admins online at the moment so i lashed out just when an admin joined.

Have you been banned before (Link relevant threads): I haven't
Your SteamID32 is: STEAM_0:0:563742622.

I'd be fine with a reduction tbh, you didn't cause problems when I was on with you. Just remember that if people are trying to harass you/rdm you/kick you, or try to break rules that directly fuck with you playing the game, just contact a staff member by either pinging the on-call staff if it's serious enough for that or just by direct messaging any active staff.
I think staying gone for a bit would be good for you as you were consistently rdming, false reporting, and slur baiting when I was on. You continued to slur when staff were not on. When you were angriest you mass rdmd and got banned.
This is the 2nd of similar incidents in the past day and a half so a general reminder to all donors to call staff if there's an issue before resorting to spamming kicks on people
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
Please keep this user banned. He was massing, targeting Fanta, slurring also talking about about inappropriate things involving minors with another user name peanuts on the server.

Proof
https://imgur.com/a/yHv9pYG
(07-21-2023, 02:23 PM)⚡Nash Wrote: Please keep this user banned. He was massing, targeting Fanta, slurring also talking about about inappropriate things involving minors with another user name peanuts on the server.

Proof
https://imgur.com/a/yHv9pYG

-1 unban on hector, +1 ban for peanuts as well from those disgusting comments
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I wish I had caught proof but I was target in one of the many false reports and caught hector saying the n-word (though not a hard R) and witnessed several rdm's which caused said false reports.
Man, I was +1 for reduction to a few months, but now I'm +1 for community ban.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
has anyone seen the ttt admins

(bump)
Your ban appeal has been denied. Also the alt that you had logged on with, for like 3 minutes (about 20 days ago) has also been banned.

You may appeal again in one month on 10/7/2023.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]