Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Introducing The Lamb
I'm back baby, after a year or two hiatus.

I play games a lot, I do IT stuff as a hobby, and I fix cars because I'm a tightwad.

I play on Prophunt mostly. I also like Space Engineers. And obviously Cult of the Lamb.

Potato told me I should do this before a staff app. : )
[Image: cult-of-the-lamb-pentagram.gif]
Why'd you delete this and then repost? lmfao

Welcome back!
(07-30-2023, 08:57 PM)Laced Xanax Wrote: Why'd you delete this and then repost? lmfao

Welcome back!

Accident, for some reason when I posted the first one I still had a tab open that had a copy of the same post, so I was like "oh, I must have forgotten to post this or it failed" and so I posted it, but then I checked and it was a double post so I deleted the first one since the new one had my kickass signature on it :)
[Image: cult-of-the-lamb-pentagram.gif]
Hello, sorry for the slow response, have been rather bussy with some other stuff around here. 

Welcome back, I hope you stick around & get comfortable.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Hi lamb.

Welcome back.

I will (not) find you in prophunt, because I am definitely not (I am) blind.

its a shame theres no map with a lamb/sheep prop.

oh well  :-/

see you around
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD