Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
hey, this is bad
Hey, this is really bad. It isn't worth a dumb CS:GO imitating animation. I mean, I just got back and don't know what's going on but I'm sure this has been going on for a while and I'd like to open up some crates and shit, man. What's going on with this and why isn't it fixed yet 

[Image: ACFD492E0A0253304AD8AC8E9E6B8B3999AB5C04]
[Image: 3CA5A9BA3A996B958082F709DEBA3098C1507455]
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]
Yes please get rid of it it should be easy to fix just revert to an old version.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
waiting on the dead man to fix it
Just don't open crates
[Image: original.gif]
Just make a helpful response.

If you intend to open crates your best bets are:
- during the final round; as it fixes it self on map switch.
- When you are ready to log off
- if your score is shit and you have time during your death to relog

To any newer players, please bare with us while the dev team (hopefully) addresses this issue in a timely manner.
To the vets, well you know how things work already so ... yeah.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms