Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
True tales of survival
You flip on the discovery channel and you see a show like man vs wild, naked and afraid, etc. You think “it’s fake” which yes there is support off camera from the production crew. But all of you here tonight have a true story of survival to tell. A story where the obstacles faced far surpass any of those shows. You, my friends, have survived the great Dinkleberg’s GMod Forum Outage of August 9, 2023. Your move, Discovery. 

[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
OOOOUUUUGHHH IM GONNA SCROLL IM SCROLLING THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ph modrators
(08-09-2023, 10:19 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: OOOOUUUUGHHH IM GONNA SCROLL IM SCROLLING THE FORUMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- ph modrators

Bruh what da hell
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
This was life changing
???????? ??????
click to edit
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
This has now become our daily struggle. Stay strong, kings, queens, and all royalty
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(08-15-2023, 10:09 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: This has now become our daily struggle. Stay strong, kings, queens, and all royalty

It truly has.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3cxCLoWPO5QVOmp1ICEn...Stheb&s=10]
[Image: i43gHnI.png]