Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Bittersweet
Reminder to all that we've already had the "dink is unresponsive, prepare for disappointment" discussion. Please focus on Milk's application going forward.
Normally Dink makes the final call on Admin apps but since there hasnt been a response from him, fuck it I'm just going to make the call. If I am in the wrong then that's on me and i will take full responsibility.

After talking with other admins and seeing all the other notes from everyone this application is ACCEPTED! Milk has been putting in a lot of effort to keep this sinking boat afloat and I for one really appreciate it.
Now, I cant make Milk an Admin in server but I will be giving him the Admin role where ever I can. Again, fuck it.

Congratulation Milk, welcome to the Admin team! (kinda)

Side note for ya'll: Im miffed that some of ya'll just used this app as a shitting ground for your gripes against Dink. Pretty unfair to Milk.

ENDING ON A GOOD NOTE, YAY MILK!
[Image: drunk-possum.jpg]
MEEP.
STOP FUCKING PUSHING ME.