Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HK MP7 Missing Texture
So it seems that the scope on the weapon HK MP7 is missing textures. Is this happening to anyone else?

If this is happening to others is there anything that can be done to resolve this?

Thanks.

P.S. why is The maximum size for that type of file is 500 kilobytes?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Life is finite.
Type in !download then go subscribe to the weapon set, then restart your game.
(06-02-2017, 08:09 PM)Burrito Bowl Wrote: Type in !download then go subscribe to the weapon set, then restart your game.

I'm already subscribed to all of them. It seems that this is missing from the collection: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/fi...=286533896

Thank you.
Life is finite.
It was removed from the collection for some odd reason, I can try bugging Dink about it when he's alive again.
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
In the weapon pack that Connor20 has linked, the comments had similar remarks of yours as well (missing textures).

In those very same comments, the author says he has an updated version, linking to this.
I have had the same problem and it digged into my side until I install that into my garrysmod. Drag the content in and you should be good (if anyone wants to clarify how to manually download content, feel free).
Pandas are cute as hell, don't you forget that.

[Image: x1iAjZQ.gif]

[Image: 76561198228770820.png]
I'm also missing the M24 textures but I'm too lazy to do anything about it.
[Image: c9adb707fb.png]
[Image: 95257fa8be.png]