Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make me tmod so I can do things
+1 "I need to sit down for a bit" -some old guy at my job
syn good trsuted. asks questuns when he doesnt know. does his thing when he does know +1 fro mme
[Image: Pwm9lAm.jpeg]
I can't take an L, they just don't exist.
queue more yeat
(09-08-2023, 02:41 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: We will have to deny your application at this time due to the ongoing hacking investigation.
Chibill said I could keep scripting if I get tmod (don’t ask him about it)
Make him Tmod so he can do things +1
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
+1 i've been on when you staff. You can handle tmod. You also acknowledge when you don't fully understand something, as you've asked me about before. Show's dedication. So yeah.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
i'll probably get flack but lets start with the positives and go from there

Positives: 
Know's how to make ban requests, good knowledge of rdm manager/rules and you're way past +200 hours in the server.

Negatives: 
You have been somewhat consistent recently but if I recall, you were inactive for a month or 2 and then came back to staff. I'm not sure when since it's iffy and tbh I didnt bother to get on ttt to check, but it seems like a short time for you to apply and jump from trusted to tmod. one of the things that is stated in the how to: promotion is "- Consistent community activity for at least 2 months." While I think you are a great trusted/staff member and you know your shit well, I think the community side of things, you had really little interaction up until recently when you came back.

imo, i think it's a little early for you to jump from trusted to tmod since it seems like jumping the gun. i do appreciate the enthusiasm that you have and i think you are one of the great active trusted's we have, but i say give it some time for you and you should be good. -1 for now, +1 for future apps
(09-22-2023, 04:24 PM)slater Wrote: i'll probably get flack but lets start with the positives and go from there

Positives: 
Know's how to make ban requests, good knowledge of rdm manager/rules and you're way past +200 hours in the server.

Negatives: 
You have been somewhat consistent recently but if I recall, you were inactive for a month or 2 and then came back to staff. I'm not sure when since it's iffy and tbh I didnt bother to get on ttt to check, but it seems like a short time for you to apply and jump from trusted to tmod. one of the things that is stated in the how to: promotion is "- Consistent community activity for at least 2 months." While I think you are a great trusted/staff member and you know your shit well, I think the community side of things, you had really little interaction up until recently when you came back.

imo, i think it's a little early for you to jump from trusted to tmod since it seems like jumping the gun. i do appreciate the enthusiasm that you have and i think you are one of the great active trusted's we have, but i say give it some time for you and you should be good. -1 for now, +1 for future apps
yeah I wasn't too public about the break but I did inform bryan that i would be taking an extended break for personal IRL reasons. My community engagement is almost entirely based on who is active on the server and I would consider myself a fairly known player. I also have previous experience with staffing and that's the only reason I did apply so soon.
This has been up since early sepetember We gotta accepth. He is def t-mod material. we must accept or the server DIES
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(10-14-2023, 12:25 AM)Raider Hanks Wrote: This has been up since early sepetember We gotta accepth. He is def t-mod material. we must accept or the server DIES
a real one Cool
+1 I choked on mayo