Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make me tmod so I can do things
+1
He's our only hope to finally ending racism  Angel
[Image: F8oc055.jpg]
can i get uhhhhhhh +1 for testicle mod
+1 I've only been back for like 2 days but every time syn is on he knows the rules but also knows how to keep the server fun.
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
bump
+1 syn is and always will be a stand-out guy, he knows his stuff in regards to the rules and guidelines, is fair and partial, and has been a consistent player in the time that i've been on the server (very frequently for the past week)
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
(09-22-2023, 04:24 PM)ballincat43 Wrote: i'll probably get flack but lets start with the positives and go from there

Positives: 
Know's how to make ban requests, good knowledge of rdm manager/rules and you're way past +200 hours in the server.

Negatives: 
You have been somewhat consistent recently but if I recall, you were inactive for a month or 2 and then came back to staff. I'm not sure when since it's iffy and tbh I didnt bother to get on ttt to check, but it seems like a short time for you to apply and jump from trusted to tmod. one of the things that is stated in the how to: promotion is "- Consistent community activity for at least 2 months." While I think you are a great trusted/staff member and you know your shit well, I think the community side of things, you had really little interaction up until recently when you came back.

imo, i think it's a little early for you to jump from trusted to tmod since it seems like jumping the gun. i do appreciate the enthusiasm that you have and i think you are one of the great active trusted's we have, but i say give it some time for you and you should be good. -1 for now, +1 for future apps
Well it’s been 47 days since I posted my app so maybe I just have foresight
+2 good attitude, listens to dope music, cool headed + easy to talk to

-1 smokes sativa
I have no doubt in my mind that you would do great as t-mod (as everyone else has said, you're good at what you do, you're incredibly loved in the community, fun to be around, and of course you're incredibly active) and you wouldn't see me complaining if you did get promoted. However, I do currently have one issue - a recent event happened where you were very, very against a punishment that was absolutely warranted given the situation, all because you were close friends with the person being punished. Going up in the ranks with even just a little bit more responsibility, I absolutely think that needs to be worked on. You have to be willing to set aside personal biases when it comes to issuing punishments.

I am +0 based on that at the moment, but I am absolutely leaning towards +1. best of luck syn !!!!!! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(10-28-2023, 02:17 AM)bab Wrote: I have no doubt in my mind that you would do great as t-mod (as everyone else has said, you're good at what you do, you're incredibly loved in the community, fun to be around, and of course you're incredibly active) and you wouldn't see me complaining if you did get promoted. However, I do currently have one issue - a recent event happened where you were very, very against a punishment that was absolutely warranted given the situation, all because you were close friends with the person being punished. Going up in the ranks with even just a little bit more responsibility, I absolutely think that needs to be worked on. You have to be willing to set aside personal biases when it comes to issuing punishments.

I am +0 based on that at the moment, but I am absolutely leaning towards +1. best of luck syn !!!!!! :)
Thank you bab but I would like to point out I have never defended anything other than the false cheating allegations, I am not new to staffing and understand the need for unbiased response but because of my friendship with this player I can most definitely say they are not cheating in any capacity. I have dealt with false allegations (I was falsely accused of cheating regularly when I joined dinklebergs) and will defend anyone who I believe to not be cheating. I condemn all other actions done by this person but I fully believe if you’re going to ban someone do it for the correct reasons.