Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Make me tmod so I can do things
I apologize if my memory of what took place is a bit on the hazy side, I was not there for, nor do I know the full extent of the conversation that took place. I was also not particularly sober while people were talking to me about it, and my brain can only get me so far, so take what I say about it with a grain of salt.

However, in regards to the cheating allegations - I do remember being told by several people during that situation that you were being a tad bit unreasonable and unopen to discussion about it before you had even seen any evidence.

Regardless of your friendship with the player in question, I do believe you should've been more open towards discussing it properly with the other staff members involved instead of completely shutting it down off rip with no room for any actual conversation.

But as I've said before, I think you're a cool guy, and you do a great job at staffing! It's just that one incident that makes me personally a bit hesitant with fully supporting the promotion. I still wish you the best of luck !!! :)
[Image: ac7pbrI.png]
- courtesy of coco <333
(09-08-2023, 07:25 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Hay Syn, I hope you are well.

You have a chill vibe about you, and I have witnessed your ability to staff for TTT competently, having a very solid grip and understanding of how to do so. I have no doubt that you would do well as a Tmod in practice as you have then demonstrated the ability to do so.

However, I have noticed that your presence on Discord is lacking a bit. This means no one outside of the TTT server itself really knows who you are. As a T-mod and Moderator respectively, you are expected to be a figure in the community.

I suggest getting involved with the wider community a bit more, at the very least on the discord side of things.

I believe you have the ability to take my feedback in stride and give this another go in a month, assuming you don't get this.

-1 for now +1 for a future app.
its been almost 2 months can I get my +1 now
(11-01-2023, 11:12 PM)skelesyn Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 07:25 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
Show Content

I think you may have missed the point. Ever since you made this app over %90 of your use in the discord has been in relay. The wider community still has no clue who you are.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(11-01-2023, 11:23 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
(11-01-2023, 11:12 PM)skelesyn Wrote:
(09-08-2023, 07:25 AM)Super Milk Chan Wrote:
Show Content

I think you may have missed the point. Ever since you made this app over %90 of your use in the discord has been in relay. The wider community still has no clue who you are.
I stand by what I've said, I have no intentions of forcing myself to talk in discord just to boost my staff app and I see no point/impact in what difference it makes on me being TTT staff I have posted TTT suggestions with almost 0 feedback in discord which has even further discouraged me from talking in there. I am open to any input you are willing to provide on why me talking in the discord is beneficial for the community
All there is in discord is shitposting and talking about real life, nothing is really about the server except people saying to get on idk what you mean? I think being active in discord should be mod and up requirement not for T-mod and below in me opinion.
the discord itself is way different now than what it used to be, so the whole discord engagement shouldn't be an issue until you go for mod because it is the same 5-7 people now. any in game concerns people have can be fixed with time and you seem to have done well aside from that. +1
Your application for T-Mod  has been ACCEPTED.