Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ello Forum need help
Its late here, 1 am specifically, I was minding me own business having a cig when a semi-drunk women in her 30s/40s was walking in the rain up town mid-arguement with her boyfriend on the phone, I need assistance understanding this one, here is the snippet I heard.

Woman: No, this is ridiculous, you are proper scaring me now, really scaring me now, this has to stop.
-bloke responds-
Woman: This keeps happening over and over, where are you? Come outside I'm near by.
-bloke responds-
Woman: NO you are really scaring me, I've told you Adam I choose you, all the things I've put up with I chose you, why are you so paranoid?
-adam responds-
Woman: Come outside
-adam responds- 
Woman: Adam when are you going to get it into your head that I've chosen you, this paranoia thing you got is ruining us, and after this I'm not fighting anymore, if you can't see that I've chosen you then I won't even bother anymore.
-adam responds-
Woman:... what the fuck does you being gay have to do with anything? You're not even fucking gay Adam, what are you talking about?
-adam responds-
Woman: what fucking toilet? Adam what the fuck-

At this point I went inside because she walked too far for me to hear. 

Can someone with more experience in Human Beings explain to me, what happened? What did Adam say? What is this?
[Image: Rmvvz8x.gif]
hwut?
???????? ??????
sanest prophunt player
(09-16-2023, 08:46 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote: sanest prophunt player
Typical PH moment
???????? ??????
Sounds like dude wanted out of a relationship with crazy.

Ps. What the fuck is this post.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
i’m glad for you or i’m sorry for that unfortunate incident
(09-16-2023, 11:01 PM)slater Wrote: i’m glad for you or i’m sorry for that unfortunate incident
TL;DR lol jk
???????? ??????
adam is gay
[Image: image.png]
Adam ran out of Tren