UNBAN REQUEST
I'm going to echo what @Dildo Shwaggins said. I think if you had just made the ban request and waited, everyone would be happy for you to come back. However, at this point, I'm -1 on this. You need to go through this with the right mind set and learn to read the room.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
(09-29-2023, 09:18 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: I'm going to echo what @Dildo Shwaggins said. I think if you had just made the ban request and waited, everyone would be happy for you to come back. However, at this point, I'm -1 on this. You need to go through this with the right mind set and learn to read the room.
waited? someone said i was unbanned but i couldn't log in. so i checked to see if i was. i dont see the prob with just making sure. nobody i messaged directly would reply, so the forums is my only means to communicate with you. i deleted them after and all i said was release me
If your request was already approved then this forum would be locked, at this point, no admin has said if this has been approved.
(09-29-2023, 09:53 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: If your request was already approved then this forum would be locked, at this point, no admin has said if this has been approved.
ok. i will wait until the forum is locked, thanks
why is it taking so long tho lol
(10-02-2023, 01:54 PM)Overcome the impossible Wrote: why is it taking so long tho lol
Simply put, admins are dead. Just keep being patient and they'll probably get back to you soon, hopefully.
It's because every reply that you make on your thread, they postpone your answer by three business days.
[Image: wattson-apex-legends.gif]
[Image: 6jCIuUl.gif]
admins? i wanna play again lol
[Image: Mhkw.gif]
Closing this for now, I post a response in about an hour or two.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
You appeal has been accepted. Welcome back.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]