UNBAN REQUEST
+1 just don't do it again ez pz
release me
release me
(09-25-2023, 04:59 PM)Overcome the impossible Wrote: release me
Stop spamming the forums dude.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
The chance of you getting unbanned is going to get thrown out the window if you keep spamming forums, this thread and/or making other posts saying "UnBaN mE nOw".  Just be patient
[Image: unknown.png]
Release him.
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(09-25-2023, 05:12 PM)Wilfry Wrote:
The chance of you getting unbanned is going to get thrown out the window if you keep spamming forums, this thread and/or making other posts saying "UnBaN mE nOw".  Just be patient
Comprehensible
-1 you've made like 4 separate threads asking about this cant imagine you playing the game.
-1 at this point, if you’d kept this thread and let it go along until a decision was made I would support an unban but if you’re going to continue with the whole kid asking “are we there yet” on a road trip schtick even when other community admins and staff have told you stop it’s not giving me faith in you behaving well if unbanned. If this does end up being denied and you come back and try again more patiently, I’d consider, but for now none of this is helping you out. I know you’re an old timer too but the community has changed a ton and unless you do stop with the impatience, it won’t give you favor with those who currently comprise the community, most of them joining well after since you’ve been around last
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
(09-28-2023, 07:54 AM)Dildo Shwaggins Wrote: -1 at this point, if you’d kept this thread and let it go along until a decision was made I would support an unban but if you’re going to continue with the whole kid asking “are we there yet” on a road trip schtick even when other community admins and staff have told you stop it’s not giving me faith in you behaving well if unbanned. If this does end up being denied and you come back and try again more patiently, I’d consider, but for now none of this is helping you out. I know you’re an old timer too but the community has changed a ton and unless you do stop with the impatience, it won’t give you favor with those who currently comprise the community, most of them joining well after since you’ve been around last
wel dildo, it was already approved. im just following up in case the big guys forgot