Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My smort ideas (Share yours!)
Hey everyone, I'd figure I share my funny ideas, or whatever you wanna call em "plays, ideas, metas, etc" heres mine

TTT -

Place melon mines inside of dead bodies, they have zero collisision and as such you can place things inside of them, even slams work!

Body bomb behind wall - This one is tricky, you need to carry the body bomb with a magneto stick, once you have found a victim, bait them behind a wall, identify your body bomb, and chuck it to the side of the wall so you don't get caught! (This is tricky and requires practice, also some walls are paper thin, don't be sad if you die, it wasn't your fault!!)

Enable sounds for when rounds end and start, if you constantly AFK when you die, this is VERY helpful

PH -

Bind unstuck, it's easy and you can change it whenever

Use F4 menu to your advantage, as well as unstuck bind, you can get some VERY silly spots

Playing as a hunter? - Check every known corner first, our servers has those people more than hiding in plain sight spots
Retired gay boy
Yes I still play!!
[Image: image.png]
Shoot someone in a crowd and immediately body bomb and press e
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Pull aside one admin only into an isolated portion of the map and jihad
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023