Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Septermber ended. Wake up.
Hi everyone.

In light of some personal events, I just want to ask around. How is everyone? are we all doing well mentally?

Sometimes, life can be really trying, and shit can go from OK to terrible in a short short timespan.

so just checking in. how is everyone? how is life?

and if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone, do it.

Sad out.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
im ballin rn

[Image: 360?cb=20160229163410&path-prefix=protagonist]
thats me irl ballin
I'm older now :(
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
Doing a lot better recently. Feel into a deep deep part of my life 2 months ago and thankfully go the help I needed. Still trying to recover from a recent event, but day to day I'm slowly getting better

How are you doing?
???????? ??????
My tummy hurts :(
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
I'm ight. Work sucks but I am talking to a girl who I have known since I was 7 and we haven't talked for about 15 years. That's going well. So I'm stoked.
[Image: Swifts_Banner.png]

Maddox is my child

Retired Trusted Staff Only lasted a week
(10-07-2023, 07:00 PM)SwiftBadger*No Monitor* Wrote: I'm ight.  Work sucks but I am talking to a girl who I have known since I was 7 and we haven't talked for about 15 years. That's going well. So I'm stoked.
oooooooo

tell me more you gotta spill the tea
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I'm glad people like you exist in this community. I have been struggling with issues even if I haven't been vocal on it and seeing this reminds me that good people exist within the community.