Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My desire to be T-Mod
(11-04-2023, 10:42 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i take it back -1 he can't is not responsible enough to handle test mod he does not handle reports ever
Says the one that never handle's any report unless its against another staff member forcing you to do 1 finally after many moons and even than still complains, Imagine that couldn't possibly be me.
(11-05-2023, 03:27 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote:
(11-04-2023, 10:42 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: i take it back -1 he can't is not responsible enough to handle test mod he does not handle reports ever
Says the one that never handle's any report unless its against another staff member forcing you to do 1 finally after many moons and even than still complains, Imagine that couldn't possibly be me.
that's what we have lackeys for
[Image: gBkzZod.png]

unless im mistaken hes handled reports when ive been on, aside from when they break, so im not sure if this is fully accurate but i cant say that its completely false. As for the ban requests, its very possible to just make a guide on catching hackers and/or having someone who knows how to spot it show/train him a few times and help improve. 

Overall, I'm +1, this guy targets me (im blowing up the server)
I shoot everyone in the forehead equally I swear!
I respect that you admitted when you were wrong about a section of the rules and took responsibility. Since you're one of the only 3 staff I see getting on regularly, and you haven't done anything that makes me think giving you Test Mod would self-destruct the server, I am a +1 for this app.
(11-05-2023, 11:19 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: I shoot everyone in the forehead equally I swear!
Toxic when his headshots actually register
 [Image: d70a6ed653a5631610a1ebbb2e8e295d.gif]

+1 for mod
[Image: popcorn-watching.gif]
^ Me on the forums.
+1

Toxic's almost always on and repping the community. He's a fun guy who knows how to be serious when he needs to be.

T mod is test anyway right? People have identified the concern being ban requests not always being needed but at least he puts the effort in; besides surely the 'test' part would be seeing him not mis-use his powers in the way you've suggested he *could* do.
Blue
(11-05-2023, 07:41 PM)Would Blue Rather Wrote: T mod is test anyway right? 
For clarification it's just the second rank of staff, not a test. It used to be buyable.
(11-05-2023, 08:26 PM)Damien Wrote:
(11-05-2023, 07:41 PM)Would Blue Rather Wrote: T mod is test anyway right? 
For clarification it's just the second rank of staff, not a test. It used to be buyable.
Sir please take my money
Blue
(11-05-2023, 08:33 PM)Would Blue Rather Wrote: Sir please take my money
I'll take 37 morbillion.