Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
My desire to be T-Mod
Toxicvoid is hands-down the most active staff member currently on the server. He’s also the one to go after a lot of the cheaters in the server. While it may seem like he jumps the gun on a lot of them, cheating in today’s gaming community isn’t uncommon and it’s nice to have someone who is constantly on the lookout for them. I’d direct attention to ToyShop making an application and no one had even considered the fact she was cheating and about to get a staff role. Regardless, Toxic has clearly made an adjustment to how he handles these situations and is a lot better because of it. This could be applied to potential issues in the future, and also he could have the ability to be a role model for future Trusted down the line.

As far as the rest of staffing goes, Toxic is an excellent staff member. As I previously stated, he’s the most active staff member. He handles reports faster than I can open the manager sometimes, and is quick to gag/mute/warn anyone who is a problem with very little to no wrong decisions.

+1 for TMod! :)
Hello ToxicVoid, while it did take a lot of thinking about it with all the information here on the forums and experiences on the server with you, it has been decided that your T-Mod application is APPROVED.