Slain + Warned 2pts for Killing (Mod) For T Baiting
Hello, 

I didn't think I would have to go this far by simply playing the game but when it seems power is being abused by a hierarchy of people I will say something. I don't think this justifies a staff abuse report because I don't have the time or resources to collect all of the details over weeks. I am only giving my one experience below. 

I was playing on de_dolls approx. an hour and a half before this post and I spawned as an inno. About 10-15 seconds into the round I heard multiple M24 shots above me. They sounded like they were coming from the top of the map, which is not KOS-able and I couldn't prove who was shooting. If anyone has played this map before, it's sometimes tricky floating up vents to the top of the map and timing it to come to a complete stop. While I was floating to where I thought I heard shots coming from, I briefly saw "tiefling lesbian" (I'll refer to as "tiefling" going forward) holding a M24 but I was moving pretty quickly and couldn't see their name, only a side view of them/their player model and the rifle they were holding. I landed in the vent and was very careful not to make much noise as I was approaching them. They fired once more, which is very obvious when you are 10ft away, before I was walking up to them and could confirm it was the same player model. Yes, "you can't kill on the sound of a gunshot or based on gun," but we are on the very edge of the map, there was no one else around, the only reason why I went up there was from M24 shooting, and I confirmed the player had the rifle and they were the ones shooting. I shot and killed tiefling after confirming that they were in fact the person shooting. 

Please educate me if your rules are not being interpreted correctly and I'm wrong, but confirming that this in fact the person shooting the M24, it's T baiting at minimum and KOS-able. You're at the top of the map, sniping towards other players out into the open from my point of view as I was approaching. There is no arguing this point, it took me close to 10 seconds to confirm this myself instead of blasting at the first glimpse I saw the player.

The issue lies in what happened after all of this. I got a slay for "RDM+" from "Pluto," I believe, which I disagree with. I explained in voice chat while I was still alive why I killed the player. I replied in the report, which you can really only keep brief and have somewhat limited time, and said why I didn't RDM. After that, the report was still kept and I was slain the next round. I did report in game that I was falsely slain by Pluto and that I was not RDM-ing. I tried to defend myself in chat and disagreed with what was going on but from there I received 2 warning points from tiefling for "Flase Reporting" and I left the server to avoid further conflict and to clear anything up here where other staff can look into the issue.

The fact that no one watched the kill replay, looked at shot logs to see timing, or used other staff tools to see what I had seen is pretty appalling to me. I'm not here to suggest what should have happened or how to run anything. All I want are the warning points removed and a half ass apology for wasting my time. I enjoy playing with every player on this server and have befriended quite a few people in the 24+ hours I've played, but I personally don't tolerate what I consider negligence. We all make mistakes, and I've accepted the handful of times I've made mistakes with bad info or judgements, but this specific situation goes far beyond that for me. 

Feel free to make this post private and reach out directly if you need any further info. 

Steam: BOT Cunt Eastwood / STEAM_1:0:45685789
Dc: fuckingassholes

Thanks,
Pat aka BOT Cunt Eastwood

TTT Rules/Dink Staff Guidelines referenced in this post: 
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...=ttt+rules 
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1wzuX...9xiqM/view

Reasons to call a Kill-on-Sight(KOS):
T-baiting 4.
4. ...sniping on a sniper map (i.e. Rooftops) close to other players without calling out why you are shooting, etc.

Staff guidelines, False Reporting/Lying in Reports - 2 Points
False reports or lying in reports must be malicious in intent. If someone just misunderstands what happened to them and reports based on their point of view, that is not a false report.
Follow format and provide evidence

Offender's Name:

Offender's SteamID:

What Server(s):

Offender's Rank:

What They Did:

When They Did It:

Potential Witnesses:

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*):

Other:
you left out that you could not see me shoot because you were behind a wall
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(10-22-2023, 11:22 PM)Gabe Wrote: Follow format and provide evidence

Offender's Name: tiefling lesbian 

Offender's SteamID: 

What Server(s): Dink TTT

Offender's Rank: Moderator

What They Did: See post

When They Did It: Approx. time of 8:30 MTN on 10/22/2023

Potential Witnesses: 

Proof (You must have VIDEO and/or Multiple Screenshots as proof*): Your shot logs, death scene, etc from this. 

Other:

Like I said, this is not specifically an abuse report, more of a remove the points say sorry and move on. 

Thanks
Moved to appeals, since it's not an abuse report.
I will be removing the warn mostly because its seems like a miss-understanding more then anything, and also no one provided a screenshot of the report, so can't really make a decision off that. (Honestly weird to see someone appealing a 2 point warn that expires a month after getting it).
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]