Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Finally time to be honest
I know I am not staff here, nor have I had any important role unless you count donor (Which I don't as I never really used my powers.) But lately, things have just been really hard in my personal life. After I lost my job over 5 months ago I sort of lost myself in the process and I am at a point where I don't feel comfortable and something is wrong.

Wanted to say that over the last 5 or so years I have loved everything about this community. And it hurts to want to leave for a while, but I know its what I need to do. Hell, half the the time I tend to think no one here has ever really liked me anyway and to that I can understand that. I've had a lot of anger issues in the past and I am not exactly a stable and sane person anymore. I never thought I'd make a post like this to begin with but when youve hit rock bottom you tend to not care too much what you say anymore to some extent. 

I have had so much personal drama with people and to whoever that may be; I apologize entirely. I don't really know what is wrong with me but I have some serious problems and need professional help. 

Mental health is a bitch. Trying to keep your sanity in tact when it is waning is even harder. I probably sound insane even in this post, but I just needed to be honest. I always like to joke around, laugh at everything. But no matter how much you brush it off, you need to tackle your problems head on and not avoid it. 

I just hope no one else makes me the same mistakes I have made. If you need help, please talk to someone. Anyone. Don't do what I have done and hold everything in for who knows how long. It will only make things worse.

Apologies if this was too much of rant, but I had too many thoughts on my mind. Could easily type more. To everyone I knew one here, thank you. Thank you for making me happy and allowing me to enjoy myself for a bit. I will appreciate every single one of you. I'll still be around here and there for the time being. Hope this wasn't too much
Hey homie,

I don't think I've ever met you/had the pleasure of playing or talking with you but nonetheless I believe it is good that you'll be taking some time to focus on your own personal life. Mental health is a really tough subject that everyone is a victim to but often lets it go by without a concern or a thought raised about it in the hope that it eventually will get better. For some people, it works, for others, it definitely does not. I'm glad that you bring up that everyone should seek help because I believe in that same value (however I don't personally seek help when I need it because I'm hypocritical and think I'm impermeable to depression).

I think it is a good direction you're going in to take a step back, acknowledge your issues, and apologize to anyone who has been affected. You seem like a person who has truly been hurt by their own actions and, obviously, you and everyone that exists deserves help and love in their lives. I would be glad to talk to you or play with you if you ever hop into the TTT server, as that is currently the community I've been spending most of my time in.

Always take care of yourself and remember that you have people in your corner and who also care about you and your well-being. I promise you that you're not alone. Much love homie.
you smell like wet diapers, probably
[Image: iKARFc2.png]
Hey, don't worry about it. You go and take care of your mental healths. Just take care of yourself and your mental healths. Life can be rough and some need a break once in a while. There's not a lot of things to say but just take care of yourself.
IM THE BIRD : )
[Image: fce0cd09fdc96ca73df8963eeac3f694.jpg]
We all need a break sometimes. Especially from here.
I nearly lost my mind to the point I bailed my roles and had a schizoid post.
Basically, you ain’t alone feeling this way, and some time away can do wonderful things for when you return.
Your mental wellbeing is drastically more important. I took a break of staffing PH due to this. If you ever want to talk, my Discord DM is always open to anyone.
???????? ??????
Real life is number one priority, take all the time you have to heal up and return when you feel like it, hope things go well buddy <3
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]