Poll: give this guy staff?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
yes
42.86%
3 42.86%
yes
57.14%
4 57.14%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
i think i should be trusted guys
(10-27-2023, 01:22 AM)ASJKHDASIJKDHASWEIKLJURAHAW3EKLR Wrote: thank you so much guys, except for pandainpants, you are mean
you're welcome!
You do realize to apply for trusted you need to have 100 hours on the server, from what I can see, you do not have 100hrs. (You get the Regular rank at 100hrs.)

You are also currently banned at a 25 Awarn threshold ban. So that was disqalifies you from applying for staff.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(10-27-2023, 02:15 AM)chibill Wrote: You do realize to apply for trusted you need to have 100 hours on the server, from what I can see, you do not have 100hrs. (You get the Regular rank at 100hrs.)

You are also currently banned at a 25 Awarn threshold ban. So that was disqalifies you from applying for staff.
the warns werent valid like i said

and i have 120 hrs
Did you go by a different name before?
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
+1 seems like a cool guy (SATIRE)
[Image: ?u=https%3A%2F%2Fpreview.redd.it%2Fboyki...ipo=images]
> get banned 
> think of dinklebergs constantly
> think of funny forum post and skit that will make you popular
> “fake staff app!! eureka!!l” 
> post on forums
> ??? (we are here)
hmmm no

(warn were justified so disqualified)

ttt admins will make formal decision but no point entertaining a remarkable troll process that icey laid out well
This application is automatically denied, firstly due to your currently on going ban that you have not even attempted to appeal, and secondly because you only have just over 2 hours in the server based on your SteamID which is WAY lower then the required 100 hours.