Unban Request For GSU Ban
Tonight - October 28, 2023 12:48 - I was banned for something called a "GSU ban." I was only on TTT for about 30 minutes - at most. I'm just not understand what could've got me banned so quick, as I have no prior history of being banned on this server.

At the most, I could've been playing IG videos with my arm on the keyboard; which, is 100% my fault. I just don't believe a permaban is justified if that's the case. I'm really not even sure if that was the problem.

All and all, I would appreciate  some sort of justification. Thanks.

STEAM ID: 76561198144484739
GSU is a network of server admins and owners who will delegate certain users to be banned across multiple server networks. The short of it is, you are not giving the full story and an admin on a server as part of the GSU network has shown that you have done something bad enough (possibly even against the law) to warrant automatic bans across all servers that participate within GSU. Given the severity of what has gotten you a GSU ban, I would not be surprised if you receive an unappealable community ban here as well. At least that’s the gist of it from my understanding. They’re not common bans, but they will have communities act on them for their own protection.
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
GSU bans are unappealable. Cya

Also I'm almost 99% sure you were banned for a spray with extremely illegal content on Serious GMod in 2016 which is what earned your GSU ban.
yeah unappealable sorry