Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Game Nights For This Saturday and Sunday
Regarding this weekend's game nights, 

I may have to cancel game nights this weekend. My grandfather peacefully passed away in his sleep this morning. I'm heading home for the funeral, but I'm not sure when it will be since this just happened just a mere hours ago.

So far game nights is still happening, but I'll keep you guys updated. Thank you.

Edit: I’ll be leaving next Tuesday, so game nights are still happening. See y’all then. :)
???????? ??????
Hope you're doing okay. If you need to cancel, your mental health is more important than discord game night man.  Heart
(11-01-2023, 12:54 PM)Damien Wrote: -snip-
Thank you. I really want to do it. If I don't leave before then, it's still happening
???????? ??????
Omg I’m sorry I didn’t read it, I just assumed it was asking for game night recommendations (I’m retarded)

I’m sorry that happened, that sucks. I hope you’re doing alright and cancelling it is the right call if you need to. You will always have our support and be here if you need anything
Take allll the time you need bud, we can play at anytime <3
[Image: 800px-BLU_Products_Logo.jpg]
Sorry to hear about that Take it easy
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I’m really sorry for your loss :(
That's awful, sorry to hear :( Definitely take the time if you need it, there's always other weekends.

Hope you're alright, my door is always open if you need a shoulder to cry on bro Heart
So sorry for your loss! Don't feel obligated and take all the time you need brother!
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Take a break and focus on ur irl stuff man! Family and Mental health come first  Heart