Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Intense Server Lag
The server started to lag intensely June 4th at around 3:38am EST (yes I know I took a nap in the evening so i'll be up all night i'm a cunt) then disconnected but promptly reconnected at around 3:40am, it is now 3:45am and the server is still consistently and heavily lagging.

Map: dinkleberg_v(whatever)
Amount of players on: Approx. 14

Just for records of whoever takes care of server performance.

- Your friendly neighbourhood spiderCUNT.

UPDATE: The lag started about mid-way through the map on dinkleberg, the lag stopped immediately upon map change.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com
@"A Fish" might want to know about this:
If you have any questions regarding the server rules or anything else, send me a forum PM.
Resigned TTT & Deathrun Admin.
[Image: 1199184.png]
The server is always stupid laggy, especially around when you kill/get killed. Although this seems even worse then normal.
Make sure to click that downvote button                                                                         ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------^ 
The lag started when I pulled out my diamond sword. Like hitting 'use' caused a giant spike and it was downhill from there till the map change.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
So what you are saying is that it might be PS2 related like many other problems on the server?

I have an idea, remove PS2! *sarcasm*