Thumbsup 
Ingame Name: CHILI

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198175268931/

Who Banned You: CHIBILL AND TIEFLING LESBIAN

Reason For Ban: logging in to alt account

Length of Ban: 4ever

Reason for Admins to Unban: i am sorry i will not break anymore rulez

Other:
The sky is blue, the grass is green, the sun is hot, and chili has made yet another 0 effort unban request.

Man you have a problem guy, stop making ban appeals you are making your case far worse than if you just kept the first and just edited it.
+1 for forum ban. Unless we want to make this a weekly thread
former admin2
scum: my original release dat was 11/28 so on this day i had logged into my original account chillin w dropbear for a bit until the lesbian saw i was having fun and proceeded to indefinitely ban me but it's cause i was banned for logging into an alt a few days before 11/28. this is the appeal for that situation specifically uhhh i was also banned from posting any forums all i can say is that they kept gettin closed w no answer i was unbanned from forums today so im making this shitpost but hop to be unbanned thanks

need i say more does it go any further than that
(12-01-2023, 10:01 PM)chili (2) Wrote: scum: my original release dat was 11/28 so on this day i had logged into my original account chillin w dropbear for a bit until the lesbian saw i was having fun and proceeded to indefinitely ban me but it's cause i was banned for logging into an alt a few days before 11/28. this is the appeal for that situation specifically uhhh i was also banned from posting any forums all i can say is that they kept gettin closed w no answer i was unbanned from forums today so im making this shitpost but hop to be unbanned thanks
Maybe if you didn't make 5 at a time every week after being denied you wouldn't have been forum banned.

Or maybe if you just had the patience to wait out your deserved ban for like two more days you wouldn't even be banned right now.

You kinda dug your own grave on this one
[Image: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.u1.jpg]

does anyone wanna hit the penjamin with me?
I don’t think you understand the concept of waiting a month to make another appeal, so you can’t post until then
Chili,

This unban request has been denied. Alt Evading is no allowed and your actions on the forums speaks for itself on how you'd act on server. 

You can appeal again on 1/2/24
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]