RYLO KEN (RYLO) UNBAN REQUEST 12-8-23
Real gamer moments pt 42069

-1 take a break and reevaluate decisions. It's probably gonna be a prolonged temp ban for a few months based off previous history.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(12-09-2023, 12:39 AM)lacer Wrote: cooking stream and we'll unban u
remind me im on break rn ill see what i can do......

(12-09-2023, 04:52 AM)[DSI]ToxicVoid7 Wrote: [Image: i-just-found-this-image-on-twitter-but-i...6c69c7f242]
-1 On a unban, sit it out dude and consider not getting drunk and playing TTT which is a recipe for disaster?

i need to drink to tolerate the players
+1 unban for mass RDM, it appears it was potentially a big stupid.
Rylo just unbind the Ethan bind, it was stupid even for your standards back in the day and slurs arent acceptable here anymore (unlike the tolerance they once had). If memory serves you have like 6 or 7 keybinds that are actually funny, just be your trollful self without slurring.
Also don't RDM just because you can't aim for shit. Soup isn't around anymore so you have a better chance of winning.

Good to see ya around again.

+1 unban but with proper slur warns administered.

I'm assuming his last ban was pre 2022 by the way. If I'm mistaken I can be ignored
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(12-09-2023, 05:52 PM)Jammin Wrote: +1 unban for mass RDM, it appears it was potentially a big stupid.
Rylo just unbind the Ethan bind, it was stupid even for your standards back in the day and slurs arent acceptable here anymore (unlike the tolerance they once had). If memory serves you have like 6 or 7 keybinds that are actually funny, just be your trollful self without slurring.
Also don't RDM just because you can't aim for shit. Soup isn't around anymore so you have a better chance of winning.

Good to see ya around again.

+1 unban but with proper slur warns administered.

I'm assuming his last ban was pre 2022 by the way. If I'm mistaken I can be ignored

it seems the neurons were indeed firing with this reply. this to me seems like the most common sense administering of punishment, however, this thinking may be why I am not staff. 

anyway, i lost all my binds unfortunately and this is the only that remained, i simply used it because i wanted something to spam. because of my absence in the community over the past few years, I had no knowledge of the tolerance of the usage of slurs. i will keep this in mind.
+1 for reduction as a permaban is inherently a permanent ban without a time attached to it, therefore I think we should maybe reduce it either now or in the future
+1 free rylo
+1 for unban
+1 unban or reduction free my ape fr
+1 for unban or reduction bros lawyer is Higuruma fr
Having just been a discombobulator Mass RDM on crummy cradle, and it have been just over a month since your ban was put in place, we will be accepting this appeal.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]