Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
List of The Most Prominent Dink-Events
Might not be as important or could just be included in the first Kaiwan part but there was a staff abuse thread she made for TTT which was a whole thread on her getting harassed by Fanta and how others stated how staff should handle these situations better which led to a pretty snarky and huge harassing comment towards Kaiwan at the end of the thread and led it to being closed and Bryan coming in to give his response. This thread also led to another which was Consistency/Severity of punishment in TTT which is just people stating how the rules should be changed to fit the descriptions and some stuff should be fixed or edited. 

Harassment with Staff Present Thread

Consistency/Severity of Punishment
(12-30-2023, 05:52 PM)BIIG_SAD Wrote: guys. Guys i, Im so lost
Hi so lost, I’m Harmless Potato
???????? ??????
(12-26-2023, 05:24 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: phew, only part of my awful lore is known.
teehee :3

alls im getting form this is more randposts need to happen tbh
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(12-30-2023, 05:44 PM)Wilfry Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 02:22 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(12-30-2023, 02:19 AM)moocow Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 03:48 PM)Wilfry Wrote: -1 I was there on season 5 don't act like I was only a side character
lmao its okay i was there from mid S1-S2 and im missing too
who are you
Bitch you only appear at like after season 8
who are you
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
bump for feedback before we make our decision!
A very "good" trip down memory lane lol. I just used this to catch up on what's really been going on recently since I retired.

For how long I was staff I am very pleased that my legacy wasn't filled with controversy and drama. Well put together.

Unfortunately there isn't much I can realistically add to this. I'd likely end up misremembering things or saying something that should stay in the admin chats in the staff discord. My favorite was the Zuboba incidents that I spearheaded. I likely banned a large chunk of his alt accounts myself. 
[Image: b_560x95.png]
My new mission is to make it into the next season
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
man sure am glad i knew literally none of this
I made mistakes but i think im past that
... i think