Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
List of The Most Prominent Dink-Events
(12-26-2023, 09:54 AM)RussEfarmer Wrote: If anyone remembers what happened with the bantz crew or whoever please write it down idk what it was buit those guys were funny as hell
lmao I had it on the first list from 2021, but forgot it for this one. The issue is I only know the stuff they did in 2017. They did the same shit years before, but it was way before my time so I don't exactly know the whole story.

Fromt he first list:
" - Bantz get unbanned then rebanned:
The bantz crew was a troll group that all got perma banned back before my time. In 2017, some wise guy thought they were all ok to unban. The quickly became the most hated people by staff and their toxicity is best represented by a staff abuse report they made against Mari. They would all later be community banned as this incident being the powdered keg.
https://www.dinklebergsgmod.com/site/sho...p?tid=1332"
former admin2
Wow I can't believe how much entertainment I contributed to this lmaooo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Someone please add the mad shitter arc to the document pls <3
[Image: Bry-Donor-2.gif]
i’m glad you didn’t add all of damien’s staff apps as part of the dinks lore
taco bell put like no meat on my taco can we add this to the list please i'm pressed
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
phew, only part of my awful lore is known.
[Image: gYIxK93.png]
(12-26-2023, 05:24 PM)Raider Hanks Wrote: phew, only part of my awful lore is known.
We know all of it, silly man, but some things are best left buried.
I just watched the season intros and God I hope you make the other seasons that shit was funny as fuck bravo
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Would the chili unban requests qualify for the current season?
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Damn I started the cold war my bad.

Also, fun fact I dont know how many people know this but the reason nicol found out about noires alt and me knowing about was because matt recorded me and noire talking about it while playing siege. It was the only time we talked about it from our discord which nicol apologized to me while punishing me because it was the only evidence and he didnt want to use it so interesting bit if you wanted to add to it or not lmao i find it hilarious.