Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
List of The Most Prominent Dink-Events
(12-28-2023, 12:31 AM)TheUltraFish Wrote:
(12-27-2023, 09:09 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote: [Image: 432d48801ce9337bdd530084ed9706e0d4c5de3a...8167_1.jpg]
If you don't know of [redacted] then the staff team did a good job getting rid of the [redacted].

Also @Jammin sorry man I didn't know.
If it's what I'm thinking of then the discussions of it are still there, but nobody remembers, thankfully.
Update:

- Season 2 & 3 now have op's

(12-27-2023, 07:48 AM)Mana Wrote: I also don't think I started the noire alt thing, I was pretty detached from that whole incident, you're thinking of Ethan.

- Changed the details surrounding Noire's alt. I made a mistake in remembering the details and it now has been fixed.

- More OP's and stuff coming soon.

- olar
former admin2
Anyone remember the RED and Scoovie arc
Or the scoovie dominoes arc and subway mini arc
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
been doing some thinking about what to contribute. millydilly deserves a mention (do not want to elaborate iykyk), the delayed malakk ban was because he told me to kms, stingray the deplorable mass rdm/resignation, salty's powerpoint he made and posted to the staff discord that got bombarded, that one guy putting a lightbulb in his mouth during karaoke nights that I used to host, red vs scoovie and dakody, the phoenix ban led to people screaming about admin transparency in the community. I'm sure I can think of stuff later this weekend (more than likely when I am drunk and pull out suppressed memories). most of the crazy details are locked in admin chats, so I can't share those sadly.
(12-29-2023, 01:33 PM)dong Wrote: most of the crazy details are locked in admin chats, so I can't share those sadly.

I already feel this, both between staff chat and admin chats.  So much about what went on (even in recent history after I got admin or shortly before) that can never see the light of day.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(12-29-2023, 01:33 PM)dong Wrote: been doing some thinking about what to contribute. millydilly deserves a mention (do not want to elaborate iykyk), the delayed malakk ban was because he told me to kms, stingray the deplorable mass rdm/resignation, salty's powerpoint he made and posted to the staff discord that got bombarded, that one guy putting a lightbulb in his mouth during karaoke nights that I used to host, red vs scoovie and dakody, the phoenix ban led to people screaming about admin transparency in the community. I'm sure I can think of stuff later this weekend (more than likely when I am drunk and pull out suppressed memories). most of the crazy details are locked in admin chats, so I can't share those sadly.

Yeah, I had to remove Milly because I didn't want there to be any issues like last time and it doesn't have the meme value of rippe or ginger. I forgot about the stingray abuse (because I was inactive admin) but I do remember the stuff with stingray & muddog, so I'll add both at the bottom until I do a full update of the list later. 

I completely forgot Red was the dude who said "Fake logs". I might add the "Red v. scooive" stuff in some way later, but I don't think it fits on the list rn. Also I will probably give a mention of the transparency threads somewhere, but for now I added Ted's at the bottom as well.
former admin2
-1 I was there on season 5 don't act like I was only a side character
(12-29-2023, 03:48 PM)Wilfry Wrote: -1 I was there on season 5 don't act like I was only a side character
You're still a side character in the current season
(12-29-2023, 05:51 PM)lacer Wrote:
(12-29-2023, 03:48 PM)Wilfry Wrote: -1 I was there on season 5 don't act like I was only a side character
You're still a side character in the current season
bro's a background character