Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Year’s Resolutions
(12-30-2023, 04:37 PM)Battons Wrote: I’m gonna finally fucking beat binding of Isaac. I’ve been sitting at around 70-75% completion since the last DLC came out and I’m already at 83%.
Mid
[Image: D6E0C93A-D285-4C99-B7AB-C616869240B2.jpg...2d0fbf6a9&][Image: 86DBE62D-5EE5-47F0-9E4C-DE5FA0541D5B.jpg...d2ef8e0e3&]
Ex- TTT Mod
Dong's Favorite Tmod
I want more rep going into 2024, so I will make this an official rep farm post. +1 it and you will have a happy new years

(Surely this cannot backfire)
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
on real shit, probably just prioritize myself more and focus on advancing my career and trying different stuff like actually messing with cars and making illustrations for people for money and starting a small business like that

on stupid shit, block damien
I don't usually do them because they're just generally an unhealthy way to make lifestyle changes, buuuuut it coincided with me getting off a vacation so we doin it this year

Starting to learn Japanese w some friends
Going to start actively meal prepping and everything, got everything I've been missing so no excuses smh
Going to start actually working out, hoping eating healthy will give me enough of that sweet sweet motivation
Dealing w finances better, I'm usually pretty decent with my monthly stuff but I kinda dropped the ball the last few months
A few certs for work I need done by mid-year
I think that's mostly it, just some general self improvement stuff that I usually am okay with but have been slacking on recently
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
honestly 2023 was the worst year of my life lol.

hopefully this year i want my new year's resolution to be: eat more, buy my own pistol (i live alone now), and finally get my own apartment how i want it to be :) and get my shit together, depression sucks lol
i want to visit Japan, South Korea (family) and Norway. I might be able to do one of those only though lol
We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
Get my motorcycle license and ride in remembrance of my uncle. Died on the 14th of December from pancreatic cancer.

Not want to die for more than half the year

Make 100k this year

Travel more

Take better care of my self, health wise.

Reach out to old friends

There's alot.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-02-2024, 07:25 PM)Summer Wrote: Get my motorcycle license and ride in remembrance of my uncle. Died on the 14th of December from pancreatic cancer.

Not want to die for more than half the year

Make 100k this year

Travel more

Take better care of my self, health wise.

Reach out to old friends

There's alot.
Mental health>anything. Sorry for your loss  Heart
???????? ??????