Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Yucky people part 1
Offender's Name & Steam ID:

a whole tribe of piss goblins STEAM_0:1:155678652

Potential Witnesses:
chibill

Reason to Ban: racism, slur baiting, minge. Just entered the server after recieving a point threshold warn from TTT.

Proof:

this shit was fucking foul
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
19:36
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
timestamps?
(12-31-2023, 02:00 AM)reina Wrote: timestamps?
tomorrow mabye/probably. want to unwind a bit rn
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
2:00 - Calling someone retarded after they said something along that same lines

These are just interesting parts.
2:08 - discovering live people can hear the dead xD
2:21 Just being a bit weird
3:26 Making an Ann Frank joke about a hiding spot
4:32 A tiny bit of just making noise to make noise (mic spam)

4:50 telling someone its fine to say the N word on server :/
5:15 just being confronting with staff abit.
6:45 - Someone said something that would fall under racism, and he says "Its not racism, its just statisitcs"
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
STEAM_0:1:155678652 goblins: Known trolling on TTT and only cause nothing but trouble in the short time on PH. 1 Month Ming ban, next will be a permanent we don't tolerate fucking with the other Dinks servers.

STEAM_0:1:589356860 boi: Using voice changer and stirring up the server with racial remarks, refusing to refusing to co-operate with reasonable request. 3 day ban for Ming
[Image: i43gHnI.png]