HEY
new year, new hobby for you till you get unbanned next year
(01-02-2024, 11:10 PM)lacer Wrote:
(01-02-2024, 11:03 PM)chili (2) Wrote: Reason For Ban: im not sneaky enough

Wow.

Man, why'd he edit it. That shit was real
former admin2
Let's just give him the role that puts a line through his name.

[Image: b_560x95.png]
The original reason you got banned from the server was mass rdm, and you chose to alt instead of making a proper unban request. You came this close to coming back permanently man...
(01-03-2024, 07:31 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: The original reason you got banned from the server was mass rdm, and you chose to alt instead of making a proper unban request. You came this close to coming back permanently man...
i posted several unban requests some serious and others shitpost. i was denied and waited the respected month to post another on 1/2/24
(01-03-2024, 07:31 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: The original reason you got banned from the server was mass rdm, and you chose to alt instead of making a proper unban request. You came this close to coming back permanently man...

Think you have his bans mixed up, he did not ban evade his mass rdm ban, he made an appeal, got denied then appealed again a bit later and was unbanned.

This ban is from a 25-point Awarn Threshold Ban that he then ban evaded. 

Also we will hopefully have a response to this and other open ban appeals soon.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
I guess my advice was taken. Time to make me co-owner. I would like to use this request as my application.
[Image: b_560x95.png]
This ban appeal is denied. Chili mostly denying for two reasons. One, your original ban (the 25-point awarn one) was mostly from harassing other players by Targeting them in game, including staff that you decide betrayed you due to your last perma ban. You ban appeal was barely acknowledging the reason you got banned, originally saying that it was because you weren't sneaky enough... On top of that, your currently forum banned for your impatient in waiting for an answer on your appeal, and instead spamming the appeals forum.

You can make a new appeal in the 6 months when you get unbanned from the forums.