Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question
If one were to buy T-mod. What would be the likely-hood they would be allowed to have trusted instead?
I don't want to buy my way into staff. But I also don't mind paying a little to bring order to the late night hours since we seemingly retain so many new players from those hours. As well when I was here regularly it already seemed to fall on me (a donor and nothing more) to handle upwards of 20 people rdming each other with out staff. Been back 2 days already happened once lol. So this is becoming a serious thought in my mind rather than waiting over 2 months to apply for trusted. It just seems like a quicker way to help the community than sitting and watching things burn. It gives players access to reports at times they normally would not be available, feeds dink's wallet a little, keeps a lot of revenge rdm and superfluous ban requests from flooding in late nights, and I would obviously have no problem helping staff during main hours if I happen to be on. 

I would also like opinions from the community on this course of action.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
Just apply for trusted instead and buy tmod out of spite if you get denied. I am sure you can ask to be set to trusted instead of Tmod, but who knows.
(06-05-2017, 12:26 PM)Foxka Wrote: Just apply for trusted instead and buy tmod out of spite if you get denied.

imagine giving someone money to spite them, that will surely show them not to mess with u haha
You don't want to buy into staff, but you wanna pay to become trusted.... which is buying into staff.
[Image: sYlL3bD4Bf9Cg.gif][Image: u7gAmp9lCZWPC.gif]
(06-05-2017, 06:33 PM)tons4583 Wrote: You don't want to buy into staff, but you wanna pay to become trusted.... which is buying into staff.

The context being I don't want to, but do want to make reports and such available at certain times where they aren't. So i'm trying to take the middle ground of going with trusted and leaving room to still have to earn my way up to T-mod and beyond. If the option is available, that is.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
If you feel like you need to buy staff to have the server properly staffed, Then there is a problem that needs to be addressed by the admins.
I myself think there the server plentifully and nurturingly (made that up on the spot) staffed. At odd hours of the night Shinya Kogami is usually on along with many donors like myself to deal with those who don't like to follow the rules while Mods and TMods are absent.

My recommendation is build yourself a name and just apply for trusted later on, trust that the admins of the server will take care of it while you are "developing" into a proper trusted rank. When the time is right with the right commitment you could very well be one.

That's just my two cents.
[Image: giphy.gif] [Image: pqb6IoJ.png]

"None of your business, Odd Fellow."
- Scoovie

Fellow donors - feel free to use any of my queues
https://scareshot.weebly.com