Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This is a desperate plea, and promise as DR Staff
I will not bother with format as the staff rank I am applying for is specifically the moderator of the DR section of the discord. My campaign promise is to permanently return the Deathrun VC and thwart any attempts at further removal. This is a notice for any killjoys that get in my way, I will ensure the sanctity of the great space. 

MAKE DEATHRUN VC GREAT AGAIN!
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I fully approve shwaggins being granted full moderation privileges specifically for the DR channel, and banning him from all other channels
[Image: dan_ceebeast_gif.gif]

Discord Admin - April 2021 - March 2023
TTT Moderator - February 2021 - March 2023
Join our discord: discord.gg/dinks
(01-04-2024, 09:44 PM)Jammin Wrote: I fully approve shwaggins being granted full moderation privileges specifically for the DR channel, and banning him from all other channels
The only channel that matters is fine with me
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
Yeah I ain’t reading all that
Are..... are we going to revive death run ironically, then unironically?
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
pov: you just arrived in a time machine from 2018
[Image: 20240106_052856.jpg?ex=65abbcf5&is=65994...9654235fa&]

DR VC isn't gone, it's just hidden from the lower life forms.

Only the Supreme Council can embark on the Great Journey of DR VC.
(01-06-2024, 07:06 AM)lacer Wrote: pov: you just arrived in a time machine from 2018
we need @dero to unreisgn and bring back Tronald to be co-owner. Only then will DR be back
former admin2
(01-06-2024, 09:35 AM)Deadpoolz Wrote:
(01-06-2024, 07:06 AM)lacer Wrote: pov: you just arrived in a time machine from 2018
we need @dero to unreisgn and bring back Tronald to be co-owner. Only then will DR be back
pour one out for killshotkenny
your application has been accepted and you are now the official Deathrun VC Mod