Poll: Benbolbc9101990 a cheater? or does RYZIF suck?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
cheater?
0%
0 0%
RYZIF suck
100.00%
2 100.00%
Total 2 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
UNBAN REQUEST
Sad 
UNBAN REQUEST

benbolbc910

STEAM_0:1:640390462
benbolbc910

RYZIF-
 mod who BANNED me.  (not presently a moderator at this time)    @1/8/2024

REASON FOR ADMINS TO UNBAN ME:
In Short,  i was banned by RYZIF for "time-farming" after moving physical addressed locations and experiencing ALOT of Network issues, i experienced major lag and refresh rate issues which on my PC correlated, freeze screens, improper saves, and many instances where maps as a whole would have large percentages of physical "PROPS", as well as characters and there level mapping to be unloaded combined with missing textures.

EXTRA INFORMATION RELATED:
implore you to research my gaming history, habits, as well as STEAM friends and i fully believe you will come to the conclusion this was a waste of everyone's time, and Dinkleberg server alone was responsible for 95% of my "STEAM YEAR IN REVIEW" gameplay and i have not had GMOD installed since the time of, "said" occurrence ~6 months ago.

I APPRECIATE YOUR TIME: 
I look forward to having this absurd lack of judgement, research, and character, and duty resolved.
much appreciated benbolbc910
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:640390462
???????? ??????
Your unban request has been approved. 

I will unban you, when I get home.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]