• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ban Appeal
Steam Name: Fredrick Asswiper

Steam I.D:
STEAM_0:0:641257415 32 | 76561199242780558 64

Who banned you:
BIIG SAD

Reason for ban:
nice cheats. but unfortunately your anticheat here used to cheat as well. /shrug

Reason for Admins to unban you: I wasnt cheating

(Optional) Extra details/information:
The evidence to support the ban is processing and will be reviewed shortly to determine if your ban was justified or not. 
Please hold
Hi Mr Fredrick!

lets get into it.

First, I have information that your account has been banned on superior servers DarkRP for cheating/malicious activity.

Secondly, you can find my ban request here.

if we watch your round one, you beeline to many props without really searching. and your account age/level doesn't really indicate that you should/would have this knowledge. Frankly, nobody would. Furthermore, if you view your round two, we can observe multiple instances where you blatantly hunt down people through walls/know where people are when you should not have/would not have known. 

To further elaborate, as someone who has wallhacked in a different FPS game, your behavior looks similar, if not identical to much of what a wallhacker gameplay would/should look like.

if it quacks like a duck, smells like a duck, looks like a duck, tastes like a duck, and has the same DNA as a duck........ you probably have a duck.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
Just going to mention I am the one that found the info about your ban on that DarkRP server AFTER you were banned here on Prophunt.     

Using hacks on other servers and getting banned there then shortly (2 weeks later) coming here and hacking, doesn't make the idea that your not hacking believable.
Your Unban request has been denied. As shown in the ban request you were obviously cheating.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]