Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Addressing recent drama
(01-18-2024, 05:18 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Wealth. Fame. Power. The man who had everything in this world... The Pirate King, Gold Roger. The great treasure he left behind, One Piece has opened the curtain on a grand era! It is a time when eager pirates set sail, battle, and become great! The Great Age of Pirates! Words he spoke drove countless men out to sea. And so men set sights on the Grand Line, in pursuit of their dreams. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

My god you butchered that, and if it’s a quote then I’m even more upset.
(01-18-2024, 05:39 PM)Battons Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 05:18 PM)PandaInPants Wrote: Wealth. Fame. Power. The man who had everything in this world... The Pirate King, Gold Roger. The great treasure he left behind, One Piece has opened the curtain on a grand era! It is a time when eager pirates set sail, battle, and become great! The Great Age of Pirates! Words he spoke drove countless men out to sea. And so men set sights on the Grand Line, in pursuit of their dreams. The world has truly entered a Great Pirate Era!

We're just a giant ass
Cheeks are made of children
Old was just a fad
Shit on all the billions
(01-18-2024, 05:55 PM)Foxka Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
(01-18-2024, 06:06 PM)J@CK XDDD Wrote:
(01-18-2024, 05:55 PM)Foxka Wrote:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSe8D2wfGKI
https://vimeo.com/898420351
former admin2

I literally googled it and copied from wiki cause I'm too lazy to type it out
Twelve years ago a nine tailed fox suddenly appeared…
If you believe it!
Naruto! Naruto!
Believe it! Believe it!
Here I am with my Ninja Clan!
Ninja Clan, here we stand!
Naruto, I’m on my way,
Naruto, I’ll be okay!
Getting ready to fight on set!
Come on best friends by my side!
Sasuke, is really cool!
Sakura, the beautiful!
Kowagaruna Naruto saoto mamore