Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
rusty farmer sustainable practice reveal
hello guys i am rusty farmer

I work as a system administrator at a crappy manufacturing company

I live on a farm that makes like no money but I do it anyway because its fun and I hate modern society bottom text

my dream is to build a wizard tower on my farm because I want to live my days in something awesome and not a house that looks like the 30 million other houses here in america

I have been in the community for about 7 1/2 years playing mostly prophunt back when it was good, I don't play anymore because garry's mod gives me high blood pressure I can't stand this game anymore, especially since now ultrafish doesn't let me dupe premium points

my claim to fame is I was admin on prophunt for like 3 months when I was 13 years old, during which I banned the co-owner and formed a group of ex-dinks staff to troll the server and forums for several weeks afterwards

this was funny as fuck and I do not regret it 
(minus actually harassing people, that part was not awesome)

I am also the author of mutebans (timed mutes and gags), an addon that stores mutes and gags across disconnects, allows timed mutes to be set with a duration anywhere from 60 seconds to 10 years, as well as providing auditing on who set mutes and why, staff abuse protection, and some other feature I forgot. this addon is awesome as fuck but dink doesn't like it for some reason so you guys can't use it sorry

anyway you guys are all hilarious, this is the least soulless gaming community I've ever been a part of and thats awesome
Yea but, what does this do for me?
how much do u make
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
(01-19-2024, 07:44 AM)new year, new cum Wrote: how much do u make

60k ish