Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Return... Maybe?
TLDR?
(01-22-2024, 11:24 AM)syn Wrote: TLDR?

2022-2023 Salty was emotionally unstable and a retard.

2024 Chapman is emotionally stable and not as retarded.
smh my head
Eh why not, Worse have been let back. Just don't parade to be banned again and sign off twitter dinks whenever you get overwhelmed.
Hes been fine in discords that I've been in with him and this is only the forums, if he goes overboard then just have him be gone. +1
CONSUME THE RICH ☭

o7 A Farewell to Arms o7

Eat shit and live Damien…..

“I was in a butcher shop once and a pig’s head told me that God and the Devil killed each other a long time ago” -Evan Kelmp

+rep : ) Nov. 02 2021 - June 5th 2022

what in the god damn

Not a scar on his back...
(01-19-2024, 12:56 AM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 12:55 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 12:51 AM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote: +1 his sexist jokes are funny
if misstie thinks it's funny then definitely -1
>:( this is unnecessary pot stirring and i will not stand for it.

don't act like u can stand
[Image: BbGd4LU.jpeg]
Hi Salty,

Your unban request will be Accepted but there will be some initial conditions (similar to when Rand's appeal was accepted). The conditions are as follows:
- Your posts will be moderated for a month (I may reconsider after at least 2 weeks). This means that anything you post on the forums will be held for manual approval an Admin or Web Mod. It should not take long to be approved and we do promise to actively look at it, so do not worry about that. If you have something timely to post, feel free to reach out to me and I will gladly take a look at it promptly. 
-If you get banned off the forums again, you will not be able to appeal for 6 months from the day you are banned. 

The reasons for me attaching these conditions may or may not be obvious, but it is because of your history. In the past, you have tend to repeat a similar annual cycle of causing drama, participating in it, or having some negative interaction that goes with it, then leaving, coming back, repeat. I don't have the patience to deal with that again if it happens, so I want to make sure that we start off slow with your forum reintegration. The community seems supportive of giving you another chance and you put effort into your responses, so the web team and I think giving you another chance is alright.