Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
2024 Return... Maybe?
(01-19-2024, 12:38 AM)Abuse Target Wrote: sorry checking my signature
u can literally click on ur profile and check u don't need to make a useless response on an appeal.

Salty hasn't done anything stupid ever since he rejoined the discord as far as I know and as long as he doesn't do anything stupid on the forums I don't really see any reason not to let him back.
[Image: image.png]
(01-19-2024, 12:51 AM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote: +1 his sexist jokes are funny
if misstie thinks it's funny then definitely -1
[Image: gBkzZod.png]
(01-19-2024, 12:55 AM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 12:51 AM)mmmmmmmm concrete Wrote: +1 his sexist jokes are funny
if misstie thinks it's funny then definitely -1
>:( this is unnecessary pot stirring and i will not stand for it.
[Image: image.png]Don't take anything I say seriously
I believe with you coming back to the community and realizing your mistakes and fixing them after a whole year + haven't caused any trouble with your return to the Dinks discord, I shouldn't see why not. I also believe that taking something from an outside community discord to give a reason for a -1 is just silly. I am on the side that the sexist jokes are pretty concerning and he shouldn't be causing trouble like this which is a no no, it has been pretty close to when he was banned so it's been close to year now since that behavior has subsided or pretty much dwindled to a new behavior. I understand the reasoning for a cautionary opinion and being concerned for that, but I find it unreasonable to try to use an example of outside behavior compared to his behavior WITHIN the community, especially if it's been almost a year.

+1, I personally think you have been changing and you've made good progress since then. I can agree with Jammin that the dramatic leave is another worrisome result that could lead to the same outcome of departure, but as long as you keep your head/cool and learn to back away from stuff, you got it.

edit: hopefully this isn’t viewed as an attack but rather an argument over the opinion. panda is a great guy with the other staff members included as well so don’t take it to heart.
Dang, I gained 2 rep when your account got deleted. Anyway, just checking my signature don’t mind me

(+1 tho)

Edit: man if Damien or Slater’s account gets removed it’d be so joever, I’d have like 3 rep left
former admin2
no real reason to -1, it's been awhile, you self-volunteered a ban, who cares (if you act out again it just gives rand a potential drama post +1)
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 just don’t be a goober again and ask to be banned
Yeah I’d say +1. I’ve known Salty for a long time now, and he’s a truly good guy. I was going through my own shit during the time he mentioned earlier in the thread, so I only got cliff notes when I got back. But to my knowledge, the person(s) involved have resolved any problem that was between them. In the last month or so, I’ve played games like CS with Salty and can tell he’s more level headed and clear minded. He’s overall in a better headspace all together and I don’t believe he’d go off the edge and just ask to be banned again, or anything like that. I don’t see any issue coming up from an unban. +1
I’m gonna go +1 if a warning level is applied and gradually reduced based on how he acts. He’s behaved in the discord just fine but if he does mess up again it’ll be back to ban if that kind of system can be enforced
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]
I don't recall what the threshold is for a forum ban, but if it's a concern that I'd cause issues, I'm more than happy to be at the limit that if I were to get any forum warnings or points (whatever they're called) before it's reduced would result in my account being banned again. I think that is more than reasonable.

Dildo has a solid point with that and I 100% agree with him.
smh my head