Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are not going uphill
what am i reading
I'm happy for u or sorry that happened +1
I appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts and feelings about the changes in the server. It's clear that you've invested time and effort into the community, and your perspective is valuable. However, it's important to acknowledge that communities evolve, and individuals may seek different environments that better suit their preferences. Your decision to explore other communities that align with your expectations is entirely valid.

In response to your concerns, it's essential for communities to consider and address the sentiments of their members for continued growth and improvement. While I don't have personal feelings or opinions, I understand the significance of expressing oneself within a community.

It's worth noting that the dynamics of online communities can vary, and each person's experience is unique. Finding a community that resonates with your values and offers an environment where you feel comfortable expressing your opinions is crucial.

Ultimately, I wish you the best in your endeavors to find a community that brings you fulfillment and satisfaction. If you choose to return or engage with different communities, may it be a positive and enriching experience. Take care.

in other words: ok? I don't care? its a nice place to be tbh? have fun leaving? ok?
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
I’m just here for the show. Can someone pass the popcorn please?
[Image: ErQ4M8K.jpg] 
(01-19-2024, 07:01 PM)RyanHighman Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 06:46 PM)chibill Wrote: I am mildly confused as to what brought this up.
Apparently banned on Discord?
Doubt it, that happened days ago and for good reason.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(01-19-2024, 07:12 PM)chibill Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 06:46 PM)chibill Wrote: I am mildly confused as to what brought this up.
He was on TTT about an hour ago raging about it. Is it possible he just found out?
(01-19-2024, 07:14 PM)RyanHighman Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 07:12 PM)chibill Wrote:
He was on TTT about an hour ago raging about it. Is it possible he just found out?
Nah he knew day of.
[Image: oWCbLWL.png]
(01-19-2024, 07:05 PM)August Wrote: I’m just here for the show. Can someone pass the popcorn please?
[Image: 2Q.png?ex=65bd8575&is=65ab1075&hm=d7dac0...2f7c2675a&]

here's some popcorn

also Steelwaffle, with all your past history, you have done this to yourself.
Incepimus, Nunc et semper.
This means that "we begin, now and forever", and translates as "always we begin again"
What this actually means is that we should always strive to better ourselves, because tomorrow is a new day.
I hope you take it to heart. Remember, an improvement, no matter how small, is improvement.

BIIG_SAD
what the fuck lol
(01-19-2024, 07:15 PM)Tre Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 07:05 PM)August Wrote: I’m just here for the show. Can someone pass the popcorn please?
also Steelwaffle, with all your past history, you have done this to yourself.

nooo dont make him face accountability for his actions you will be TARGETING him if you do noooooooooooo
[Image: giphy.gif]