Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are not going uphill
I haven't been on dr that much recently, but you're cool +0
former admin2
please stop shitposting. final warning or u will get a official strike on your forum account.
anywayes...
[Image: unknown.png]
I've seen you around for a while now since I came to dinks, but honestly it feels like I've seen this post from you a ton of times. I can understand the argument as to why you think there isn't really much freedom now but I really disagree with it. I mean you can't act like an absolute degenerate and say a ton of dumb shit, yet expect things to go your way and just blame most of it on staff and how "secretive" they are. I don't know much or really care what goes on in staff chat, but I thought it ws common knowledge that a staff chat is gonna keep some details private from the community for a ton of different reasons.

Another thing I dont get it that if things have been THAT restrictive here, why haven't you just left for good now? Not trying to be a dick but I don't get why you've stayed here for as long as you have, especially when this is all such a reoccuring thing for you. I mean that in the nicest way possible. But either way good luck to you man. I do hope your new community is actually something you are looking for.
Bye
[Image: artworks-P6zjqIlw3DgAyJyP-CQSIFA-t500x500.jpg]
(01-19-2024, 07:52 PM)Goat Punter Wrote: Bye
Goat is the only farewell post where they actually left that ive ever seen, and it started as a joke

@goatpunter i miss you
This Dink season got Promise neverland season 2 writing im getting lost.
I'm so confused
[Image: J6yUs0g]
Honestly steel you should probably seek help from a therapist and to stop drinking alcohol forever, both those things will help you immensely because from what I have seen from everywhere it's your own fault for everything staff wise that has happened to you which you need to come to terms with and acknowledge. You have come on the server on one too many occasions incredibly drunk and got warned for the stuff and actions you took as well as said which isn't allowed on the server. (Big surprise there) The rules are their for a reason bud if you don't wanna follow them that's your choice but staff isn't targetting if anything they have been more than patient and lenient far more than the should've for certain things if you truly enjoy this other community you never would have had to post this at all. You sure you don't just like the attention even if it's negative?