Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
We are not going uphill
(01-19-2024, 10:21 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: Drama List has been updated

season 7 is going crazy omg
[Image: giphy.gif]
im playing lost planet guys, should i put the chaingun on my left side and the missile launcher on my right, or should it be the other way around

The sun smiles at you with eternal malice
[Image: Screenshot_20240109_103407_Instagram.jpg...88825f677&]
[Image: unknown.png]
Wanna race me in roblox racing
(01-19-2024, 10:29 PM)thaye •̫• Wrote: im playing lost planet guys, should i put the chaingun on my left side and the missile launcher on my right, or should it be the other way around
The only things we keep in the Admin section is everdence regarding, sexual content, doxing, IP addres, and other personal user information. You know the kind of stuff we can't let anyone see, but someone still has to deal with. This is why it is admin only, we can't tell you it's related a IP or remarks to what kind of offensive  it is exactly in some cases, because it will put actually people in harms way.

I try to be a nice polite person I really do, but just this once I am going to lay something out as flat and truthful as I can on how I feel about you.

Out of all the members in this community you are one of the top 5 people who have been given the most chance, staff have explained their actions to you a lot more then most even though it's typical not necessary in most of the situations you are in, you have been let off the chain for saying dumb hurtful shit more then most, you argue the point to the next solar system on shit thats cut and dry plain and simple, you have been given an ungodly number of chances to grow as a person and you don't.

Your lucky to be in the community at this point, and even luckier to be welcome back. 

You drive me up the fucking wall dude. Jesus fucking Christ.
[Image: i43gHnI.png]
The rules have in fact become stricter. Part of the reason in doing that was because of the CONSTANT complaints the admins of my time received about that kind of behavior. The easiest solution was to just take a hard stance to remove it. Another big reason is this communities active members *On average* have become older, therefore more mature. Sure some people have taken that and run with it to be power crazy but like, what else do you expect when your saying shit like that? It makes you a stupid and easy target. These rules weren't made just for the fun of it, they were made because it was an actual problem. Lastly, you can say what you want whenever you want but it doesn't make you free of consequences.
See ya in like a year or two Steele.
(01-19-2024, 08:30 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: The old days of GMod are over which now comes with the addition of 33 extra genders, pay to win, retarded backrooms servers, and Skibidi toilet.

LOL
the "old days" of gmod are over because all of the teenagers that got into this game 8-12 years ago got a life, and new gamers don't want to touch it that much because A. it's like 20 years old and B. said teenagers 8-12 years ago gave this game a reputation of being a toxic sludge pit where spamming slurs is funny and 1942 nazi RP is in the top 5 gamemodes

ik not the point of the thread but cmon man
(01-19-2024, 11:01 PM)RussEfarmer Wrote:
(01-19-2024, 08:30 PM)Unhinged Widdy Wrote: The old days of GMod are over which now comes with the addition of 33 extra genders, pay to win, retarded backrooms servers, and Skibidi toilet.

LOL
the "old days" of gmod are over because all of the teenagers that got into this game 8-12 years ago got a life, and new gamers don't want to touch it that much because A. it's like 20 years old and B. said teenagers 8-12 years ago gave this game a reputation of being a toxic sludge pit where spamming slurs is funny and 1942 nazi RP is in the top 5 gamemodes

ik not the point of the thread but cmon man
Ew 1942 rp is doodoo
(01-19-2024, 10:51 PM)Super Milk Chan Wrote: Out of all the members in this community you are one of the top 5 people who have been given the most chance, staff have explained their actions to you a lot more then most even though it's typical not necessary in most of the situations you are in, you have been let off the chain for saying dumb hurtful shit more then most, you argue the point to the next solar system on shit thats cut and dry plain and simple, you have been given an ungodly number of chances to grow as a person and you don't.

Your lucky to be in the community at this point, and even luckier to be welcome back. 

You drive me up the fucking wall dude. Jesus fucking Christ.

good lord mister milk chan you are spittin something fierce rn
[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-19-2024, 10:21 PM)Deadpoolz Wrote: Drama List has been updated
Fuck yeah, cant wait for next vid
Kaptain Les
TTT Mod
Discord Admin
PH Helper
DR Player
Murder Hater
[Image: otzEX]
Fuck G-Cubed