Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Board Games
Guess who but politically incorrect questions only
[Image: b_560x95.png]
(01-24-2024, 04:38 PM)KaptainLes Wrote: Fuck yeah, Camel Up is a great game.

There are some good ones on here: Flamecraft, The Crew Series, The Numbers, and Wingspan are in my collection. ( As well as Cribbage but that's just a classic)

Also, I see Munchkin Zombies but not the OG Munchkin.

Some I might recommend are: Champions of Midgard, Climate Evolution, Star Realms, Coup, Avolon, Ticket to Ride The Resistance and Anything in the Werewolf One Night series

I could list out more from my collection if you want but those are my recommendations.
You might have heard of it, but I also have disconnected games that a group of us play. We usually have about 15 games going at once.

https://boardgamearena.com/welcome

This is the website we use, and there are thousands of board games that can be played for free, with other people.
I really like adventure board games, stuff with some RPG elements. Bonus points if the miniatures are good for D&D/Pathfinder or really any TTRPG. I've got the base game and expansions for all of these:

Zombicide: Black Plague
HeroQuest
Warhammer Quest: Cursed City
Dark Souls: The Board Game
Bloodborne: The Board Game
The Lord of the Rings: Journeys in Middle Earth
Massive Darkness

Definitely want to round out my collection and get whatever expansions I don't have, as well as the other versions of Zombicide and Massive Darkness 2.