Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Weekly contests are coming back!
So as most of you have noticed, I am back!
I've spent my weeks leading up to my leave seeking a Bull$hite, and as such stopped doing contests weekly.

But last night by the grace of Rng-jesus. 
I fucking did it.
I rolled a fucking Bull$hite.

So with that, an m24, and a rainbow hat. My collection is officially complete.

All that being said I will be resuming my weekly contests! 
Prizes so far have varied from Premium point skins, expensive skins, and secret loot (Warpizzle won a hotdog hat once).
If no premium points items are found the prize will be multiple items, or a large amount of points.

So keep your eyes peeled for me every Sunday, every week, for your chance to win a grab bag of random shit i've rolled out of crates in the past week.

The contest generally consists of winning top player. How ever they are liable to vary if I come up with anything good that does not go against server rules (or in other words we will not be having any "who ever kills Lycan the most" contests).

Suggestions and ideas for the contest are welcome!
Donations to the prize pool are also welcome (These will open the door for 2nd and 3rd place prizes).
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
                                                                                  PH - Just a guy who nukes rooms
noice
Hmmm nice.
[Image: wiiu-destruction.gif][Image: wiiu-destruction.gif]
Can we do this saturday? Sunday is my day off where I watch youtube.
^ please do this at like 4:00 saturday, working 8-2, then loading things later in evening, and starting sunday, ill be gone for the week
If an overwhelming consensus comes as Saturday then i've got no issue with it.
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
If you are doing this saturday do it after 7pm EST, that's when i get off of work.
I can't promise any times since I juggle this, dungeon defenders 2, and work. But we will start it this Saturday (June 10).
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod
Thinking of adding a sub prize.
Like: Top master(or below) ranked player wins a jump pack.

Something targeted to give the new players essential gear.

Ideas? Or is that already a good one?
                                                                                                TTT - Test Mod