[Image: 76561198079899620.png]
Lex
Dad Joke Connoisseur
Vinyl & Blu-Ray Collector Man 
A-1 Saxophonist
Challenger Eve, Cass & Singed Player
Ex-TTT & Discord Moderator
(02-05-2024, 06:34 PM)tiefling lesbian Wrote:
(02-05-2024, 06:19 PM)cum at first sight Wrote: I'm not sure why it wasn't unbanned right when this was brought up in-game. If the alt checker works like it's supposed to, he could verify it was his alt anyway right then and there.

Banning it in the first place feels silly. Could have waited a bit until after the alt checker was implemented, or Chibill himself could have checked it since he's the grasse alt finder. Even if he /did/ have that name, this is a community of people who just make jokes of things anyway. Taking it incredibly seriously for no reason to the point where there's no due diligence being done. Let's like...use our brains a bit.
The ban was not for having a similar name, there were multiple factors pointing to it being grasse's account as well as input from another staff member who is friends with grasse
If you go out of your way to try to make yourself look like a ban evader it feels silly to be surprised when you get treated as such
What more did he actively do other than his name, which was definitely just a joke since grasse alts are a hot topic currently? I was on while he was, he was just playing

I was saving this for the next video but

[Image: image.png?ex=65d2646f&is=65bfef6f&hm=134...cfa817f9f&]
[Image: TWQlDjL.png] 
-courtesy of a sarcastic fish

[Image: t2X0SiD.png]
-courtesy of milk(2)
+1 i think this is funny

i will be returning to dinklebergs on October 31st, in Shibuya Tokyo
MAAAAN can't have shit in Atlanta

[Image: image.png?ex=65d3ebdc&is=65c176dc&hm=918...061a300d7&]

-courtesy of milk(2)
The banning mods+ don't need to bring up a vote btw you can insta unban if the ban isn't going to stick
Bro noire this is gonna reflect poorly on your next admin application…. Yea it was a mistake unban the man even if he can’t follow format. No harm no foul.
Noire, your account has been unbanned. Sorry for the inconvenience <3
To be unbanned.

-courtesy of milk(2)