Ban Appeal
I actually remember exactly what happened...I don't. +1 for unban

P.S. I wonder what I banned you for. C4? Holy hand grenade? Just hunting down your T buddies and killing them? I guess we'll never know.
It was blatant, but i suppose we can let you back. :) +1
It is not okay to literally tell people their opinions are wrong because they disagree.
(02-07-2024, 09:00 PM)Foxka Wrote: 6 year ban is enough but the vibes are off +1
lol, I'll guess you mean how uninterested/insincere I sound,
it's just because well, it's been 6 years, and nowadays TTT is just a once in a while thing for me.

I can't feel remorseful for my behavior since I could not even recall what that behavior was.
So I have more or less completely accepted the ban. As stated above, If I get unbanned, great, if not, I just move along. All I know about the server is it is an older TTT server and I am permanently banned from it. Exact reasons why I am banned escape me, but I was never big on filling out ban appeals in the past.

So honestly? I have no feeling of remorse for what happened, but I will readily admit, whatever it was was most likely me being a complete idiot, and I don't feel like lying and saying "I'm sorry for what I did" or something like that.

I'm curious to see what's decided on this however. I don't remember ever appealing a ban before.
Your unban request has been accepted.
[Image: gBkzZod.png]