I would like some help understanding :)
INGAME NAME: Antisemantic Goose

Steam i.d. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146592212/

WHO BANNED YOU: Tiefling Lesbian

LENGTH OF BAN: two weeks

Reason for Warn Appeal: i come today not to ask for an unban but to appeal a "trolling" warn that was applied when i queued the song "molotov - frijolero" which contains the word "beaner". I accept my 4 point warn which was applied to me, but this was also coupled with a trolling 6 point for "racist queue name". The queue name was "people would commit less crime if their were more cotton farms." I cannot fathom why this would considered racist, cotton farms have actually created more jobs in the economy and give people agricultural and mechanical experience they can use to further their portfolios. Any and all criticism would be appreciated. Thank you

Tiefling Also mention my name has been a topic of contention as i had changed it from antisemetic to antismantic as it was skirting around the rules. I see this as following the rules as their is no association to antisemetism in the name. New players couldn't associate this current name to my old name. Thank you
Troller gets trolled.
[Image: unknown.png]
(02-14-2024, 09:01 PM)Antisemantic Goose Wrote: INGAME NAME: Antisemantic Goose

Steam i.d. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199146592212/

WHO BANNED YOU: Tiefling Lesbian

LENGTH OF BAN: two weeks

Reason for unban: i come today not to ask for an unban but to appeal a "trolling" warn that was applied when i queued the song "molotov - frijolero" which contains the word "beaner". I accept my 4 point warn which was applied to me, but this was also coupled with a trolling 6 point for "racist queue name". The queue name was "people would commit less crime if there were more cotton farms." I cannot fathom why this would considered racist, cotton farms have actually created more jobs in the economy and give people agricultural and mechanical experience they can use to further their portfolios. Any and all criticism would be appreciated. Thank you
I’m just gonna call this one the next episode in the series of the ritz cracker loophole
[Image: frieren-fall-winter.jpeg]